Note - This is a haulier’s guide for physical requirements to travel, not fiscal (full customs clearance), which we expect will be done by the importer/exporter.
<< Click the process map to expand / download as a PDF >>
- Transit Registered in NCTS, Creates TAD
VEHICLE TRAVELS TO CALAIS
- Presents MRN’s (or Logistique Enveloppe)
- S&S Declaration (from 1st July)
- Lodge TAD and MRN’s in GVMS via the GVMS system
SHIPS TO DOVER
- Create PBN adding MRN and TAD Details
- Travel to Irish Sea Port
SHIPS TO ROI
- Check in and Ship
ARRIVAL AT PORT
- Follow Custaims Instructions or continue to Delivery Point (Authorised Consignee) or to local Office of Transit for TAD Closure.
Motis can provide comprehensive Logistics and Operational facilities, including a full customs clearance service (Imports and Exports) for clients utilising our extensive distribution service/Logistics Services.
Services Provided include: -
- Cargo handling platform in Dover - 24 hours a day.
- Full customs clearance for cargos that we are distributing on your behalf.
- RH&D receiving cargo from inbound vehicles for next day delivery throughout UK & Ireland (ideal for smaller consignments/distanced locations).
- We can collect cargo from throughout the UK/Ireland to consolidate in Dover for collection (and prepare export documentation).
- LEZ deliveries included rigid vehicles and tail lift timed deliveries in Central London and other LEZ areas (goods delivered to Dover, we arrange onward shipment).
- Short/Mid/Long Term Storage.
- Pick and Pack & Parcel/Pallet distribution.
- Ecommerce Logistics – Bulk Parcel Storage & Distribution and Returns/Consolidation.
- Exports - Multiple Weekly Trucks available to Morocco, Baltic Countries and Turkey.
TO BOOK OR MAKE AN ENQUIRY PLEASE CALL
Allow Motis to support you through the new customs process when booking your ferries, by requesting the Motis Freeflow booking service. Motis Freeflow adds value to the booking process for hauliers by supporting you to navigate, or complete all aspects of the new freight clearance requirements.
- Ensure compliance
- Free up your time
- Peace of mind for you and your customers
- Avoid penalty fines
Take advantage of our expertise and support. We can help!