Stena Line Service Update - 20/03/2020
Please kindly note that due to an imminent infection risk of COVID-19 we need to inform you that we are forced to cease the handling of import and export units without drivers on direction Trelleborg – Rostock v.v. until further notice.
From 16.00, 20th of March following applies:
- Units without drivers will not be discharged nor loaded.
- It´s not allowed to drop of such a unit in Trelleborg Port from 12.00, the 20th of March.
- Specifications of "units without drivers" are:
- Trucks, with or without trailer
- Personal cars
- Agricultar machines with cockpit
- Mobil homes
Exceptions are units that needs to be hooked on to a pulling vehicle. For example caravans and such.
For any further questions don't hesitate to contact our customer service team accordingly.
+44 (0) 2830 252 500 | email@example.comBack